Food Safety International is an equal opportunity employer. We are seeking full-time Lead Auditors to provide third party inspection for our clients. This position is responsible for evaluating food processing/maufacturing facility compliance with relevant standards and pre-determined criteria for food safety and quality; producing reports detailing audit findings; communicating those results to the facility as well as FSI team members.
This position is available in Houston Texas! Principal Accountabilities:
- Schedule and conduct the full range of assigned Food Safety & Quality audits.
- Conduct Food Manager Certification Classes and Food handler classes.
- Some light travel is involved to surrounding counties of Houston Texas.
- We are looking for a Bi-Lingual Spanish/English speaker.
- Must be able to speak and write in both languages.
- Must be a Registered Sanitarian.
- Excellent salary,paid mileage, and flexible hours.
Email resume to email@example.com